SmartSearch Marketing was recently named a Google PREMIER Partner Agency. This is an honor reserved for select agencies that meet Google’s stringent qualification criteria including: the ability to keep and grow clients, employee education and skills development, obtaining multiple Google certifications, and adhering to additional agency best practices. We are proud to be one of only a few B2B-oriented digital agencies that is also a Google PREMIER Partner.
Becoming a Google PREMIER Partner
Over the past year our entire team has worked very hard to improve our agency practices, increase client satisfaction, and expand our collective skills and knowledge. All of that effort has really paid off in terms of our Google PREMIER Agency status.
2016 Employee Certifications
Here a few critical agency accomplishments achieved in 2016:
- 100% of our Paid Media Experts are now certified in ALL Google advertising disciplines. This includes Advanced AdWords, Display, Mobile, Video and Shopping certifications. Having passed all of these exams qualifies our experts for the coveted 2016 Google Specialist Certificate!
- Many of our team members (for example several SEO and Usability/Conversion Experts) are also certified in Google Analytics.
These accomplishments played a significant role in obtaining PREMIER status. You will find more details about our Google certifications on our Google Partner Page.
Our clients benefit from our Google Premier Partner status in several ways.
- We have direct access to various Google teams and experts
- We receive hands-on, advanced training
- We are eligible to participate in new Google products/services and betas
- We are invited to special Google events
In general, our Premier status enables us to provide exceptional service to our enterprise, B2B clients. Our Google team partners with us to review client goals, digital advertising strategy, paid media plans, and results. Together we develop ongoing expansion and improvement programs.
We have also been invited to attend the Google Partner event in Mountain View, in November 2016. We look forward to sharing market insights and new ideas with our clients.