SEO 101: OPTIMIZED CONTENT
The most common elements of on-page search engine optimization include:
- Title tags
- Page content
- Image alt text
SEO Keyword Research
The foundation of any successful Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program is keyword research.
- How do you know which keywords (search queries) to optimize for?
- How do you prioritize keywords?
SEO Keyword Prioritization Methodology
FIRST, we determine the potential universe of SEO keywords by:
- Talking to our client
- Analyzing the client’s website
- Analyzing competitive sites
- Using keyword research tools
SECOND, we prioritize keywords.
Our Keyword Prioritization Methodology combines and analyzes the following attributes of potential keywords:
- Business relevance
- Market opportunity (search volume)
- Search trends
- Current rank/visibility
- Competition and Keyword ranking difficulty
THIRD, we align top priority keywords with individual website pages for a comprehensive SEO Strategy and Keyword Map.
B2B Search Engine Optimization Audit
Another foundational aspect of any SEO project (and a great place to start) is a Basic SEO Audit where we analyze things like:
- Duplicate content
- Duplicate title tags
- Low word count
- Broken links
- Slow page load speed
- Missing title tags
- Missing meta description
- Missing h1 tag
- Wrongly attributed no-follow links
- Images with empty “alt tags”
Establish Your SEO Baseline
It’s important to establish a baseline from which to improve. Our baseline analysis typically includes:
- An initial Keyword Ranking Report
- Current Organic Traffic Report