SEO 101: OPTIMIZED CONTENT
Using page content and HTML source code, webpages are optimized to rank higher in search results. Engage prospects, and drive qualified website traffic using B2B search engine optimization.
The most common elements of on-page search engine optimization include:
- Title tags
- Page content
- Image alt text
SEO Keyword Research
The foundation of any successful Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program is keyword research.
- How do you know which keywords (search queries) to optimize for?
- How do you prioritize keywords?
SEO Keyword Prioritization Methodology
FIRST, we determine the potential universe of SEO keywords by:
- Talking to our client
- Analyzing the client’s website
- Analyzing competitive sites
- Using keyword research tools
SECOND, we prioritize keywords.
Our Keyword Prioritization Methodology combines and analyzes the following attributes of potential keywords:
- Business relevance
- Market opportunity (search volume)
- Search trends
- Current rank/visibility
- Competition and Keyword ranking difficulty
THIRD, we align top priority keywords with individual website pages for a comprehensive SEO Strategy and Keyword Map.
B2B Search Engine Optimization Audit
Another foundational aspect of any SEO project (and a great place to start) is a Basic SEO Audit where we analyze things like:
- Duplicate content
- Duplicate title tags
- Low word count
- Broken links
- Slow page load speed
- Missing title tags
- Missing meta description
- Missing h1 tag
- Wrongly attributed no-follow links
- Images with empty “alt tags”
Establish Your SEO Baseline
It’s important to establish a baseline from which to improve. Our baseline analysis typically includes:
- An initial Keyword Ranking Report
- Current Organic Traffic Report