SECOND CHANCE MARKETING
Reach prospects who previously visited your website as they surf the web or search for terms related to your products or services.
Search remarketing is a powerful tool to win over web visitors who got away the first time. Whether you’re looking to increase brand awareness or drive additional leads, remarketing should be a strategic component of your online advertising program.
Benefits of Remarketing
Remarketing offers many benefits related to brand building and lead generation. Advantages include:
- Improve brand recall
- Increase overall website conversion
- Reach (and re-reach) your target audience in a compelling way
- Enhance the relevancy of your ads based on viewers’ behaviors/interests
- Recapture lost prospects
Types of Remarketing
- Standard remarketing: Serve ads to past visitors as they browse websites that are part of various display networks (for example: Google Display Network).
- Dynamic remarketing: Show particular ads to past visitors who viewed specific pages or information on your website.
- RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads): Serve ads to past visitors as they conduct subsequent searches, after leaving your website.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Show ads to people who have used your mobile app or visited your mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile websites.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.