SmartSearch Marketing is one of the fastest growing agencies in the online marketing industry. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Boulder, CO, SmartSearch professionals are veterans in the digital marketing industry and thought-leaders in the search marketing community. We’re a highly-specialized search marketing agency with a people-centered culture.
We are a dynamic, growing company looking for exceptional people to join our team. Our agency values revolve around personal initiative, accountability for results, creative innovation, and a real passion for serving clients. Flexibility and autonomy are a big part of our environment as well as a personal passion for continual learning and professional growth.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
As a key member of our Client-Services team you’ll work to improve the usability, engagement and conversion of our clients’ landing pages and websites. You will serve as a member of several multi-discipline teams, coordinating with clients and colleagues to deliver project results. Your experience working in an agency where you’ve built a strong professional reputation and refined your client communication skills are essential to your success in this role.
How you’ll spend your day:
- Creating an overarching CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) strategy for clients
- Developing testing plans and schedules for websites and landing pages
- Ensuring your program is aligned with the client’s business goals, brand identity and marketing program
- Defining CRO program goals, measurements and success criteria
- Proactively managing the clients’ testing program in order to maximize results
- Implementing split testing, multivariate testing and other testing approaches to improve conversion
- Technical integration with various ad campaign platforms and clients’ CRM and lead systems
- Documenting and presenting test results and findings
- Developing innovative ways to communicate with clients and report results
- Implementing process efficiencies around CRO and testing
- Pitching in wherever you can – we’re a small team and sometimes another brain and an extra pair of hands is just what is needed
What you bring to the table:
- A BS/BA degree
- An analytical mind, and proven experience with data analysis and results reporting
- At least 1 year experience working in a marketing, advertising or digital agency.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Experience with face-to-face client communication and presentations.
- A passion for website usability and an understanding of proven conversion improvement principles.
- You take initiative to find and solve problems and do what it takes to improve results.
- You take personal accountability and ownership for your testing plans and client results.
- You are a mature professional.
- You are self-guided. You have self-discipline. You don’t need much oversight or guidance.
- Passion for pursuing and absorbing all there is to know about marketing analytics.
- Experience with testing tools/platforms (For example: VMO, Optimizely, Ion Interactive)
- Experience with testing. Ownership of A/B tests
- A sense of urgency. You understand the importance of maximize results as quickly as possible.
- You are a “live-long-learner”. You are constantly self-learning new concepts, acquiring new skills, exploring and testing.
- Successful experience (and comfortable with) working from home – you are actually more productive in a home-office environment.
As a member of our team you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Being part of a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment
- Working with a team of incredibly talented professional colleagues
- The ability to work from your home office
Please send your resume to me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only please.
Unfortunately we are unable to support relocation or sponsorships at this time.